This Agreement was last modified on 20 February, 2014.
By using these posting features, you agree to the following:
- By posting comments, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any form of communication through this service ("Content"), you are granting Strong Logos Pty Ltd, its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). You are allowing us to continue to display your contributions on the Website.
- If you post any graphic images, you warrant that you have all necessary rights to such Content and accept all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from an individual or trademarked property in the Content. Please do not submit any images for which you do not have a current, valid model or property release.
- You will not post any Content that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner and you will not harass, threaten or attack anyone.
- You will not use profanity and will neither post with language or Content that is obscene, sexually oriented, sexually suggestive or objectionable, nor link to websites that contain such content.
- You will respect other’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information.
- You will not violate any laws or discuss illegal activities.
- You will not to impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or you otherwise have the rights to such Content.
- You will not use these Posting Features for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, cracks or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, or networks.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations. You will not collect personal information for the purpose of sending any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means.
- You will not post comments that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Posting Features nor disrupt Posting Features by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant comments or copies of identical comments (also known as "flooding").
- You will, if asked by a representative of the Website, cease posting any Content, and/or links to Content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Website.
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of these Posting Features makes it is impossible for us to verify the validity of any content posted. As such, we are neither responsible for any content posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within such content. The views expressed in any Posting Features belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Strong Logos Pty Ltd, its affiliates, and/or sponsors. If you find any posts in any Posting Features to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email at the email address offered as a contact for the Posting Features in question. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
This Website does not and cannot review all of the Content of every comment posted and do not accept responsibility for the contents of any comments. We reserve the right to delete any comment and/or restrict posting rights in our Posting Features for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post comments that violate the rules of the Posting Features, your account may be terminated, your access to the Posting Features may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Strong Logos Pty Ltd, protect and defend the rights or property of Strong Logos Pty Ltd website, its visitors, users, advertisers, or sponsors, and to identify persons who may be violating the law, the Legal Notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Contact Us - If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.